Pan Afrikan Community Educator and Womb Healing Facilitator
Tebogo Buntu is a community educator and practitioner within Afrikan-centered knowledge and healing. In her capacity as Director of eBukhosini Solutions – a Johannesburg-based company specializing in Pan-Afrikan education, empowerment and transformation – she coordinates learning journeys, seminars, workshops, ceremonies and engagements focusing on Afrikan identity, self-development, holistic living, conflict resolution, generational trauma counseling and awakening people’s intuitive, creative and spiritual gifts. Tebogo is also the founder of KANDAKA – Women’s Initiative, a platform for Afrikan women where she guides participants into sessions about ancestral consciousness, womb healing and unblocking feminine energies.
Tebogo is an initiate of Ancient Kemet teachings through the Amen Ra Institute. She is a Kemetic Yoga instructor certified through African Kemetic Yoga Institute. She is a womb healing facilitator and currently a trainee in Ancient Healing Practice. Her spiritual calling and passion is to guide women to self-healing through introspection, awareness, self-love and Sisterhood. She is a firm believer that ancient Afrikan knowledge holds essential solutions to be applied in today’s society. She sees the process of “returning to the source” as decolonial restoration, necessary for achieving cognitive justice.
Buntu holds a Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management, an Honors Degree with a major in Indigenous Knowledge Systems from North West University and a Masters Degree in Philosophy of Education from University of South Africa.
- Learning journeys, seminars, workshops – focusing on Afrikan identity, self-development, holistic living, and conflict resolution.
- Pan-Afrikan Education.
- Ceremonies and counseling for generational trauma and awakening people’s intuitive, creative and spiritual gifts.
- KANDAKA Women’s Initiative – a platform for Afrikan women which guides participants into sessions about ancestral consciousness and unblocking feminine energies.
- Womb Healing – individual and group empowerment journeys into healing the emotional, mental and spiritual traumas of the womb.
- Healing the Divine Feminine workshops – guiding women to self-healing through introspection, awareness, self-love and Sisterhood.
- Kemetic Yoga – ancient Afrikan movement, posture, breathing and meditation for individuals and groups.